Player Declaration and Agreement
I agree to follow the rules and regulations of the Club, accept its values and ethos, and abide by the Player
Code of Conduct below.
- Give maximum effort, strive for the best possible performance, and develop my abilities.
- Act in the best interests of the Club and team: never play or give advice against my team or the
Club, or prioritise other football commitments ahead of team matches, training or other events.
Playing with integrity
- Abide by the rules and spirit of the game and make every effort consistent with Fair Play to help my
- Set a positive example for others and avoid gamesmanship, time wasting and use of inappropriate
- Always treat opponents with due respect, irrespective of the result of the game.
- Safeguard the physical fitness of opponents, avoid violence and rough play, and help injured
- Show due respect towards Match Officials, Club Officials and supporters of the opposition and
Sporting 87 FC.
- Abide by the instructions of my Team Manager(s) provided they do not contradict the spirit of this
- Accept the decision of match officials without protest and avoid words or actions which may mislead
a match official.
- Equally accept success and failure, victory, and defeat.
Caring about everyone
- Resist any temptation to use banned techniques or take banned substances.
- Not partake in any form of bullying: physical or psychological, overt, or subtle, consciously executed
or indirectly caused by way of criticism of a player's effort or technique.
- Provide best notice of planned absences from matches (at least 2 weeks) and training (at least 5
days) to the team manager(s).
- [Youth] Help my parent(s)/carer(s) to arrange transport to away matches and remind them of timely
payment of all monies due. [Adults] Do this myself.
- Avoid publicly expressing negative opinion on a match and any particular aspect of it (including
others involved in the game). This includes communication through electronic media such as
Facebook and Twitter.
Parents/Carers Declaration and Agreement
I/we give permission for my son/daughter to play for Sporting 87 FC, and I/we agree to follow the rules and
regulations of the Club, accept its values and ethos, and abide by the Parents/Carers Code of Conduct
- Help create a friendly and supportive environment by not coaching the players, shouting, and
- Applaud, encourage and be positive to all players on both teams and whatever their ability.
- Respect the referee's decision and refrain from making detrimental remarks about their
Responsibility and common courtesy
- Provide best notice and reason for absence from matches (at least 2 weeks) and training (at least 5
- Provide or arrange transport for my son/daughter to away matches/sessions.
- Ensure timely payment of all monies due. This includes payment of any FA fines incurred.